Update: USB-ISDN Adaptor for Powerbooks

Hi again,

The folks at AVM have just answered my support request regarding the
FRITZ!Card USB v2.0 USB-ISDN Adaptor and their Linux support.

They do ship "Linux Drivers", most of which are available in Source
form. However, there's one central object file that's only available
precompiled for i386, so all other architectures won't work.

Okay, back to the support request: Their answer was:

> leider muss ich Ihnen heute mitteilen, dass wir weder vorkompilierte
> Binärfiles für MAC-Rechner bereitstellen, noch die entsprechenden
> Quelltexte freigeben.

Which translates roughly to

I'm afraid we do neither provide precompiled binary files for MAC machines
nor do we release the corresponding source code.

So: Does anybody have any ISDN adaptor that works with a Linux iBook?
Any experience how to get a BeWan Gazel 128? I wasn't able to find a shop
that sells those in Germany...

Still hoping,

	Siggi