Re: Problems booting for the first time, Titanium PowerBook

That would be it, thanks for the pointer.

In the meantime I downloaded everything necessary for a hard disk only install, everything runs fine.

The only problem now is setting the correct resolution, 1152x768 doesn't turn up as an option.

Other than that things run smoothly, thanks to the team that made it possible.

/Dimitris