Re: Depair: Help for installing Woody on an ibook (M8587) needed - LONG

On Thu, 14 Mar 2002, Georg Koss wrote:

> I bought an ibook (M8597) last week intending to install Woody solely
> ;-).
[...]

Hmmm, I know it's easy to find by doing a list search, but then
again: searching Debian lists is not really easy, so... Have you tried
Branden's instructions on http://people.debian.org/~branden/ibook.html ?

They worked fine for me (with the new, white iBook 2nd Generation, don't
know what the M8597 is).

Oh, and if you want to keep OS X, do _not_ install it on an UFS
partition; it would be terribly slow then...

Cheers,
	Siggi