Re: Lombard, woody, need some docs. ;)

On Sun, 10 Mar 2002, Chris Tillman wrote:

> On Sun, Mar 10, 2002 at 04:25:00PM -0500, Colin Walters wrote:
> > On Sun, 2002-03-10 at 15:52, B.C.J.O wrote:
> > >
> > > After growing weary of getting screwed by apple in the support for my
> > > hardware department, I took the plunge and after six years erased all
> > > apple os' from my main mac.
> >
> > Cool.
> >
> > > Is there a FAQ or a quick doc somewhere that
> > > gives instruction about operating the mouse in X on a laptop running
> > > debian-ppc? any help appreciated.
> >
> > Go to http://lists.debian.org/search.html and search this list for
> > "mouse;button;emulation".
>
> And if you don't find it that way, try sysctl.conf .

Hrmn... I think perhaps the search engine at debian.org is bustificated,
because while the other searched failed (almost instantly) the search for
sysctl.conf also failed, and I know that's something that should be in one
of the debian lists somewhere. =) Thanks for the clue. I'll chase it down.

Brian
fade@etc.etc.etc.

"You can't depend on your judgement when your imagination
is out of focus."			-- Mark Twain