Lombard, woody, need some docs. ;)

After growing weary of getting screwed by apple in the support for my
hardware department, I took the plunge and after six years erased all
apple os' from my main mac. It now joins the alphas and sparcs on my
network running debian. I managed to get X up and running by splicing
together a config from a pismo machine and changing the driver module, and
other support modules, but I'm having trouble (for the first time =) with
that big lonely mouse button. Is there a FAQ or a quick doc somewhere that
gives instruction about operating the mouse in X on a laptop running
debian-ppc? any help appreciated.

Brian
fade@etc.etc.etc.

"You can't depend on your judgement when your imagination
is out of focus."			-- Mark Twain