Re: USB-modem for ibook - any recomendations

Hello again!

On Wed, Mar 06, 2002 at 09:54:10AM -0700, Nicolas Lopez wrote:
Thanks Nick for answer.

> > I ordered an ibook 500 today 8-))).

I forgot there should be Woody alone on it ;-)

>   Only a 500?
I'm not shure but I think (form reading this list) it should be an
ibook2 500, as one couldn't by a new ibook 500.

>   If it's one of the older 500MHz models then it hsould have an i2c modem,
> which does work, minor twitchess aside.

No it's definitley a new model, the dealer told me, that there have
been minor modifications of this ibook-model in January 2002 - so is it
an ibook2 500?

Sorry for beeing unprecise but I had problems to discriminate between
these models in the last year.

Thanks for patience.

--

M.f.G.