file transfer troubles between Linux and OSX

Hi,

I used to have MacOS X installed on my laptop, and did put every
program/archive I wanted to keep for MacOS on an HFS (not HFS+)
partition. I since removed MacOS from the laptop, and I'm trying to
transfer these files to another MacOS X box on the network.

I've tried using http and ssh to transfer the files from the HFS
partition to the MacOS X box, but every time the .img file in there
arrives broken so that DiskImage can't open it.

Is there some special trick I could apply here to transfer this file ?

Cheers

--
/Bastien Nocera
http://hadess.net