Re: Cross compilation for Atari platform

  Hello,

To speed up kernel compilation for some Atari boxes I want to use my PowerMac G4. On the CD's I found binutils-m68k but I guess I also need a compiler- and a library package
(The installed compiler complaints about -ffixed-a2 and m68060).
Can anybody tell me from where to download the necessary packages?

--
  Many Thanks in advance, with kind greetings,
    A.J.Bink.