Re: The broken fdisk

On Sun, 2002-01-13 at 19:43, Chris Tillman wrote:
> If the mac-fdisk problem is really a kernel issue with this machine
> (probably not too farfetched),

Ah, I originally thought this thread was about the corrupted mac-fdisk
binary problem we had, but going back and rereading it I'm not sure.

> what about trying the installer at
>
> people.debian.org/~/walters/debian/installer/new-powermac/

Incidentally, since klecker (i.e. people.debian.org) isn't being very
generous with its bitrate, I've copied all the files to

<URL:http://penguinppc.org/~walters/debian/installer/new-powermac>

which should be quite a bit faster.