MOL and kernel 2.4

	Hi,

today was a compil and setting day, but I'm stumped with a MOL problem.

- rsynced BenH kernel tree (2.4.17-ben0) and freshly compiled
 	uname -rv gives me 2.4.17-ben0 #2 Fri Jan 4 13:38:08 CET 2002

2) get and compiled from sources mol-0.9.60
   added -DEXPORT_SYMTAB to kernel_module/Makefile to compile.
   edited /etc/molrc to feet my configuration/needs.

3) start mol
this is where is the problem.

I can start mol as root (sudo startmol) but not as a lambda user.

I don't understand, because while browsing this list archive, I've seen
several posts claiming that Mol does not need to patch the kernel 2.4 as
it must for 2.2

are the only ways to allow mol for a lambda user

1) create a mol group, and play with sudo   ?

2) load sheep_net and mol module at startup ?

3) wrapp the startmol to insmod and rmmod the mol modules

4) or I'm completly stupid and missed something

	Eric

PS please don't answer me the solution is number 4 ;-))

--
Pentiun /// ... (was Re: pentium III)
... le processeur adidas pour les internautes en pantoufles!-)