Re: Is it possible to burn MacOS bootable CD's on Linux

> 2. under linux, use the hfsutils suite, mount the image from (1),
>    delete everything except the system folder, and "copyin" your
>    software. Unmount the image.

That still cannot be _distributed_ since it contains copyrighted stuff and
Apple will come after you with loads of vultures^Wlawyers if you try to
place that onto a public access FTP site.

No one said it was difficult to create bootable Mac CDs. It's
difficult to create them so they can be distributed LEGALLY.
Case closed.

	Michael

(NAL but my layman's understanding of law suggests 'just erase anything
else and leave the system folder untouched' is still violating copyright
terms)