Re: 3.0.18 testing needed

> >> So /sbin/mac-fdisk is hosed for some reason, but /sbin/fdisk seems to be
> >> a working mac-fdisk.
> >
> > And that's what should be executed (fdisk should be the 'default' fdisk
> > for the particular machine IIRC).
>
> Hm, which means there's no 'real' fdisk? Which means no way to do DOS

Nope, there's a script picking which you probably want to use. Pointless,
if you ask me since only one gets installed in the ramdisk :-) I'd suggest
to install pmac-fdisk as well which (surprisingly) handles DOS partition
formats (AFAIR the non-Apple PowerPCs used that, and I initally thought
the Apple PowerPCs used it as well, hence the name).

	Michael