Re: Can't boot linux on IBM 43P-150

Hi Sebastien,

> Is someone know where i can find a kernel for my system ? I need support
> for IBM SCSI device adapter.

Why not try my doctored Debian woody boot disk image, available via
anonymous ftp from

ftp://ftp.planitis.net/debian/bootdisks/woody/ppc/rs6000/

The SCSI host adapter chip on my company's 7025 F50 is a Symbios 53C825A,
if yours is the same then this should work.

If it's not the same, please let me know what make and model it is and
I'll see if I can recompile for you.

Best regards,

|   George Karaolides             H.T.T.P. Planitis Communications Ltd.,  |
|   tel:   +357 22 45 65 00              Office 102, 11 Florinis Street,  |
|   web:   www.planitis.net                             Nicosia CY 1065,  |
|   email: george.karaolides@planitis.net           Republic  of Cyprus.  |