Re: Report of success on iBook3 in woody/sid with video, dri and airport OK

Hi Gary.. I'm replying to your mail on the list so that anyone else with
the new ibook can make use of your directions.. they work perfectly well
and I now have my X working and boy, what a difference from the usual
LCD displays!! So now, the X works well and when I logout into the
console, things are fine.. Thanks a lot for your patience and enormous
help!!

Btw, I get an error when depmod runs - says there's some problem with
gamma.o... looks like this isn't affecting anything now but...

And now to try to setup sound... :-)

nirmal