Re: The life of the batteries in the IBook running linux

Am Don, 2002-12-12 um 08.10 schrieb Rogério Brito:
> 	*BUT* the strange thing is that sometimes, out of the blue,
>         the ring turns orange and the operating system (be it Linux or
>         MacOS X) indicates that it is charging the battery.

hi

on my pismo the battery can't hold 100% charge. When the battery is 100%
full, charging is stopped until the battery lost 5% ...
i think apple keeps the battery full by recharging it when it lost 5%
capacity and not keep charging ... because full is full :-)
so this isn't a defective ... i hope ;)

cya,

	mfl

--