the newest Apple Titanium PowerBook

Hi.

 I am thinking about buying the newest Apple Titanium PowerBook(switching
from PC to PPC).
 It comes with ATI Radeon 9000. My question is if Debian 3.0 (Woody)
support it. Also, I would like to know if Debian for PPC is stable on ppc
in general (like if all of the hardware works including superdrive). My
friend told me that it is NOT stable.... Lots of my friend love Debian (I
use Debian for my research), which is installed on their PC not on PPC.
 Also, it would be very helpful if someone who has installed Debian on the
newest TiBook, can tell me how Debian is working on his/her TiBook.
 Thank you very much in advance.

-TK