Umax SuperMac

	A workmate just gave me an OldWord Umax SuperMac S900 180/DP with 2
SCSI disks and 160MB.  It has Mac OS 9.1 on it.

	I figured I could boot Debian from diskettes to wipe out Mac OS 9.1,
but couldn't get them to boot.  Booting from CD obviously didn't work.

	I can't figure out what's wrong with the diskettes (tried two different
ones) because the system boots directly on Mac OS, and I have only an
old IBM PS/2 8518-2 Color Display, and it seems not to have the correct
frequencies to talk to the SuperMac.

	Any ideas on how to submit this babe into running only free software?

	Thanks in advance...

--
  _   Leandro Guimarães Faria Corsetti Dutra    +41 (21) 648 11 35
 / \                                            +41 (21) 216 15 93