RE: Samba Domain Admins?

Actually, according to people on the Samba list:

"The good news are, that you don't relly need it, because, when you log
in to a domain as member of the Domain Admins group, you will
automaticaly receive Local Administrator priviledges on the given
workstation. It's working for me."

I haven't yet tested this yet.

Wyatt

Performa