m3mirror and ibook2/M3

Hello!

I want to ask if anybody succeeded in using m3mirror with an
ibook2/M3. I searched the lists archives and didn't find any definite
success messages. I experienced all the problems described in the
mails.

One observation that wasn't commented (if I searched carefully enough
;-) ) is that if one uses another e.g. 386-linux-box before he
connects the beamer to the ibook2, he gets the whole screen with
correct colours but with a flickery appearence with the ibook2 on the
beamer.

Would it be a chance to use Michel D"anzer's 4.2-dri-trunk with
woody/2.4.20-rc1-ben0?

TIA for any answers &
have a fruitful day ;-)
--