Re: kernel radeonfb with iBook2 800mhz

I have a TiBook3 which has a M7. Sometimes the fb (or the X screen) is
like out of sync (it's horizontaly out of sync like the old tv
scrambling systems). Basicly under X I see 3 partial pointers.
Is your problem similar?

For me it occurs sporadically and I get the display correct again byt
switching between the console and X.

Christophe