Re: battery of ibook2

J. Volkmann wrote:

> Problem is, that my ibook just switches off with about 50% battery.
> When turning on again, it keeps telling me it only had 0% and loads
> from there.

I had exactly the same problems a few days ago. After some fiddling
with different kernels and PMU/PRAM resets I called Apple Germany. The
next day I got a new battery per mail: Problem solved.

iBook 600 CD Radeon (purchased 05/2002)

If you need further information concerning the exchange procedure with
Apple Germany, feel free to send my a PM (in german).

Regards

--
Alexander Stagun