Debian 3.0 (Woody ) & Xfree86 config on PB G3 Wallstreet

Hi List,

I've now Debian 3.0 Woody (stable) and try to install on my
PowerBook Wallstreet G3, 233MHz. During the installation
I choose the ati video driver. My Problem is, I didn't get XFree86 (Version
4.1.x) to run.
My PB have an ati rage lt pro graphic-chip.
I installed for few years a SuSE Linux PPC 7.0
and if I remember me good, it set the video driver
to mach32 or mach64.
Can somebody help me, what and where I have to set?
With which video driver and with which settings of BootX?
Which shall I select during  the installation (ato or fbdev)?

Thanks
Akos