Airport ad-hoc LAN

Hello out there,

has anyone of you expierences with setting up an ad-hoc LAN with Airport
cards? I get a connection between 2 i386 with wlan cards running orinoco
driver, but none of them can ping my TiBook. The strange thing is, that
when I run iwconfig on both i386, it shows me Cell numbers only with
zeros, and I think it has to be that way in the ad-hoc mode. But
iwconfig on the TiBook shows me another number. Is there anything
special to do for the airport card?

Thanks for your help

raph

Unix IS user-friendly. It just chooses its friends carefully

clef publique - öffentlicher Schlüssel - public key:
http://www.informatik.uni-freiburg.de/~proust/raph-pub-key.txt