Re: Debian on iBook startx problem

On Tue, 19 Nov 2002 16:50:23 -0800
Curtis Vaughan <curtis@npc-usa.com> wrote:

Please follow step bye step the instructions in the page
i pointed you to.
Shut down you display manager, if you use one, and try starting
the xserver manually; turning back to the console, you can see
immediately what's wrong. It's difficult helping you if you don't
give us some more detail.

If X started manually gets well, probably your problem is
the windowmanager (as I'm convinced it to be).

bye