Re: Debian on iBook startx problem

Believe it or not, there are no .xsession or .xinit files in my home directory.

Curtis

Mij wrote:

On Tue, 19 Nov 2002 16:16:17 -0800
Curtis Vaughan <curtis@npc-usa.com> wrote:

Ok, I dowloaded Mij's XF86Config-4 files and put it in /etc/X11and low and behold I got an x session. However, i get just the log on screen. If I log on, it just returns to the log on screen. What's up now?

you do have a winmanager installed, don't you?
in this case, try removing ~/.xsession and ~/.xinit files.

bye

Curtis

Mij wrote:

On Tue, 19 Nov 2002 15:29:06 -0800