Re: pmu driver

On Thu, 7 Nov 2002 08:20:42 +0100
Mij <mij@bitchx.it> wrote:

update: a new detail.

The power was about 45% and I plugged in the cordline.
/proc/pmu/battery_0 suddendly shown
"charge     : 195" (nb: "max_charge : 3699").
[_translation_: power was about half battery, plugged in
ac and it (virtually) went to 5%.]

I'd like to peruse some ben changelog (.19 -> .20),
maybe a broken update did the thing.

This actually don't compromise machine usability, but the
system becomes unaffordable cos you can't know how
much it's gonna last.

bye