Re: Printing with CUPS

Le Mon, 21 Oct 2002 22:53:01 +0000
John Lord <lordoflinux@ukonline.co.uk> écrivait :

I take advantage of this thread because I have problem printing remotely to my usb printer.
It works fine on my g3 box. Configured with cups.
But when I want to print fom my linux box...
--> lp: error - no default destination available

# lpadmin -h 192.168.2.1 -d stylus740
lpadmin: set-default failed: server-error-service-unavailable

cupsd is running on 192.168.2.1...

Could someone help me ?

--
marco