Re: iBook install: failing to see hard drive

> I have absolutely the same model of iBook and have experienced the same
> problems when installed Debian on it.
> My solution was to install without using CD-ROM at all making all things
> from MacOSX and over the network... You could read
> http://people.debian.org/~branden/ibook.html
> (I don't remember exactly, but it seems I've made sort of the same steps
> order)

Thank you, this is very helpful!  I'll try this and let you know how it
goes.   Wonder why google didn't turn it up...

Thanks,
Gremio

--
   ..------~~~--.__     Gregory Adam Marton
  /               c~\	Graduate Student, Natural Language Understanding
  |  /~~--__/  /'\ ~~'  Gremio @     acm.org     mit.edu     ai.mit.edu
`-,)  `-,)  `-,) `-,)   Dust Puppy!!! (www.userfriendly.org/static)