Re: Woody Install Error

> Wow. I didn't think this would have mattered, but it certainly did.
>
> The 64MB of RAM that is in the system is fine, but as soon as I added
> another strip of 128MB the system now works fine. Why wouldn't it work
> with only 64?!
>
> Thanks a million!!!

Heh. I spoke too soon.

I did get the base installed and I rebooted the system. It went
through the initial setup and changed the root password, added
another user, and asked if I wanted to run tasksel.

Then it prompted to remove pcmcia-cs and died. Segfaults left and
right.

I logged in and tried to install a package and got more and more
segfaults.

It's never easy :)