Re: Woody Install Error

> OK... link is here....
>
> http://debian-imac.sourceforge.net/
>
> I be interested to hear if you can get this to work, cos like I said, I'm
> stumped at the download the kernal stage.

It HAS to be something else. I have already installed this with the
same setup (identical hardware and install CD) on TWO other G4's
without a single problem.

SOMETHING has to have changed, but I have no idea what. I have tried 4
different mirrors and that made no difference. I have tried new
hardware, new CD media, Md5s, cables, RAM, drives and anything else
that CAN be replaced and yet the problem persisits.