Re: dmasound_awacs.c, tas3001c.c

On Wed, 2002-10-16 at 10:26, Toby Sargeant wrote:
> aumix -p 0

I used to use oss-preserve. Ok. I got this. But it doesn't work. Say I
rebooted the machine, even though it does /etc/init.d/aumix stop, it
still doesn't __save__ the speaker slider. It's really annoying, and I
think having the beep at ~90% by default is a health hazard. There have
been numerous occassions where I have forgotton about the beep, opened
the lid with my earphones stuck in, and nearly been blown into the next
building.

\LaShI