Re: 7300 NAT/Firewall, AsanteFAST 590 NIC module?

At last! Using the BootX method from a Mac OS 9 HFS partition, I've
installed woody with 2.4.18 on my 7300.

The installer was able to use my AsanteFAST 590 PCI NIC. But the installed
kernel doesn't work properly with it. Does anyone here know what module I
have to load to make the card work? (... assuming that's the issue)

-B...
--
http://www.bruceburdick.com/