ibook2 radeon & dri

Hello,

I have an ibook2 with the radeon here and tried to get dri to work. So I
did the installation after
http://www.hispalinux.es/~data/iBook/x118.html.
1. Installed XFree 4.2 with the branden debs.
2. inserted the drm modules.

But when I try to compile the modules with make -f Makefile.linux
TREE=/usr/src/linux/include/ I get the following error:

make: *** No rule to make target `r128.h', needed by `r128_drv.o'.
Stop.

This is cruel ;-) as I do not have an r128... surely the insmod
afterwards tells me there is no radeon.o

Anyone can give me a hint what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks,
mfG Johannes