Re: Mozilla plugins

I read:
> I think it is OK to support Free Software on MacOS X.  GNU has for a

yes definitely it's perfectly ok to support everything that's out there,
and I really like the idea that I can show off my favourite piece of sw
on windos or macosx I just feel that the user communities of these oses
and the respective tm owners give relatively little back in return for
the amount of bsd code they sucked up (I mean darwin is a joke ;)

Even on a proprietary level apple purchasing emagcic doesn't mean logic
for linux/bsd it means no more logic for win  ...

regards,

chris@lo-res.org	Postmodernism is german romanticism with better
http://pilot.fm/	special effects. (Jeff Keuss / via ctheory.com)