Re: newbie tiBook questions

brett@kavi.com wrote:
I've been in contact together with Ben with ATI developer relations.
When we asked for info on M7 power management about two months ago, they
didn't have time to provide us with additional info or example code. We
should probably ping them again, and it might not hurt if we have a way
to show them how much demand there is, maybe via a poll, a petition or
something?

Yeah, count me in on this, i'd be glad to setup some sort of online poll
or email address.
count me in too! if we need to get the numbers to make us heard i'm definetevely in :)

cheers,
Marcello