Re: newbie tiBook questions

On Die, 2002-10-01 at 23:22, christophe barbé wrote:
> I have the same problem. I don't find it very annoying as it appears not
> so much and disappears when switching from or to X to the opposite.
> It appears sometimes at boot so I guess it's more a problem with the
> frame buffer support.
>
> Looks like another reason to get some info from ATI.

I don't think that should be necessary here. One would 'simply' have to
find the bug in radeonfb and fix it...

> Is there a contact where we can send request or can we organize a group
> request? (The first problem is the suspend/resume one.)

I've been in contact together with Ben with ATI developer relations.
When we asked for info on M7 power management about two months ago, they
didn't have time to provide us with additional info or example code. We
should probably ping them again, and it might not hurt if we have a way
to show them how much demand there is, maybe via a poll, a petition or
something?