Re: CDROM door button on keyboard
- To: William C Brennan <email@example.com>
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: CDROM door button on keyboard
- From: Michel Dänzer <email@example.com>
- Date: 28 Sep 2002 15:48:16 +0200
- Message-id: <1033220896.1234.553.camel@tibook>
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com>
On Sam, 2002-09-28 at 05:47, William C Brennan wrote:
> I have a G4 Mac 800 MHz "Quicksilver" machine. The cdrom drive on
> this unit has no little button to open the cdrom door next to the
> drive... on this machine Apple moved that button to the Apple Pro
> keyboard. Unfortunately using Debian Linux (Woody), that keyboard
> button is non-functional.
> How do I make the cdrom eject/open button work with Debian?
Try ikeyd or pbbuttonsd.
Earthling Michel Dänzer (MrCooper)/ Debian GNU/Linux (powerpc) developer
XFree86 and DRI project member / CS student, Free Software enthusiast