Correct kernel .config for an iBook2 500/66 and 2.4.20-pre7-ben0

Hello,

I have got an iBook2 500/66 running Debian testing and I am using
the benh kernel 2.4.20-pre7-ben0 from rsync. I have got mostly
everything running, but for some reasons I don't get the sound
working. I have got the device files in /dev/sound/ and everything
seems to work. But there comes no sound at all out of the speakers.

So I thought it would be the easiest if someone with the same
config could send me his kernel-.config via email. Maybe it works
then.

And I can even see in /proc/interrupts that the soundcard gets
interrupts.

Or does anyone have a hint which kernel option I forgot to enable?

Bye,
Claas

PS: Yesterday, I tried to mail this already, but it seemed to not
arrive. Sorry If you get it twice for some reason.