Re: m3mirror for iBook 2 ?

OoO En cette nuit nuageuse du vendredi 27 septembre 2002, vers 01:52,
James Hollingshead <james@hollo.org> disait:

> The only progress is that now if I attach the external monitor to my
> iBook the monitor comes out of sleep mode, whereas before putting the
> second device section into XF86Config it would stay powered
> down. Obviously some sort of VGA signal is being sent out, but the
> external screen remains blank.

I have the same symptoms if the second screen is configured without
UseFBDev. With UseFBDev, it stays powered down...
--
Indent to show the logical structure of a program.
            - The Elements of Programming Style (Kernighan & Plaugher)