Re: m3mirror for iBook 2 ?

OoO En ce début d'après-midi nuageux du mardi 17 septembre 2002, vers
14:21, Michel Dänzer <daenzer@debian.org> disait:

>> When radeonfb loads, it tries to detect an external
>> screen. Is it possible to tell it to redo this detection ?

> It wouldn't be all too useful because it wouldn't use it. ;) It just
> detects what's connected but only drives one head.

I have tried to boot with a screen attached. radeonfb doesn't see the
external screen (and there is nothing on it). I have tried to use
Xinerama. XFree86 accepts it without acceleration enabled and all
seems to go flawlessly but I don't get any image on the external
screen (16 bits depth, 1024x768, NoAccel for both screens).

<url:http://macparts.de/ibook/> says that the new iBook can drive two
displays independently.

Am I the only one to try to make it work (I didn't find anything on
Google) under Linux ?
--
BOFH excuse #284:
Electrons on a bender