apt-get update problem

Hello

Since several weeks I try to use different sourc.list entries for Openoffice.
Till now none of them works. Therefore I have the strong suspicion that my
woody box is ill-conditioned. To find out what is wrong, I need to know, what
the following output (after using apt-get update) mean:

Get:1 http://www.phy.olemiss.edu unstable/main Packages [1037B]
Ign http://www.phy.olemiss.edu unstable/main Release
Get:2 http://www.phy.olemiss.edu unstable/contrib Packages [3494B]
Ign http://www.phy.olemiss.edu unstable/contrib Release

or

Get:1 http://www.phy.olemiss.edu unstable/main Packages [1037B]
Ign http://www.phy.olemiss.edu unstable/main Release
Get:2 http://www.phy.olemiss.edu unstable/contrib Packages [3494B]
Ign http://www.phy.olemiss.edu unstable/contrib Release

I tried out all the entries I got from emails and the Openoffice.org for
Debian homepage and I always get an Ign message. What does Ign mean and what
could be the reason for it?

Kind regards

Roland
rowe_gnu@gmx.net