Re: reinstalling MacOS without wiping a Debian setup (partition, boot)

On Mon, Sep 09, 2002 at 09:43:01AM -0700, A.J. Rossini wrote:

> Is it that I need a clean partition?  That might be why it can't find
> anything.  I figured that, similarly to most installers I've recently
> used, it would offer to wipe and start fresh.  I'll backup and try
> this.

Well, I've never experienced that it does, but it was just a
suggestion to attempt to get things reset there if they were somehow
hosed.

|      <http://www.debian.org/releases/stable/installmanual>     |
|        debian-imac: <http://debian-imac.sourceforge.net>       |
|                  To Have, Give All to All (ACIM)               |