Re: Auto-repeat problem: released key not always detected

On Fri, Aug 23, 2002 at 04:51:58 -0700, Ondrej Certik wrote:
> --- Vincent Lefevre <vincent@vinc17.org> wrote:
> > Has anyone had similar problems?
>
> Yes, under my game, which uses SDL.
> Power Macintosh 7500 with qwerty keyboard.

TFTI. BTW, a few hours ago, I also had the following problem with
Mozilla (IIRC, it had already happened a few times in the past).
I don't know what happened exactly, but when using the left arrow
key, I got the character '4' repeated. I don't remember if this
happened before or after releasing the key. The '4' may be related
to the fact that the key '4' of the numeric keypad has a left arrow
(though I didn't use a numeric keypad).

--
Vincent Lefèvre <vincent@vinc17.org> - Web: <http://www.vinc17.org/> - 100%
validated (X)HTML - Acorn Risc PC, Yellow Pig 17, Championnat International