Re: Airport weirdness with GUI web browsers?

On Wed, Aug 07, 2002 at 02:01:39PM -0700, Wilhelm *Rafial* Fitzpatrick wrote:
> At 4:34 PM -0400 8/7/02, andrew lattis wrote:
> >I had forgotten about it, but i had the same problem with encryption in
> >osx on a 800mhz tibook. turn off encryption and everything works fine...
> >haven't used the airport much under debian so i'm not sure if the
> >problem carried over or not.
>
> I'll provide a counter example, I've got encryption turned on
> (40-bit) and I'm not seeing problems. (TiBook 400)

So, what would help diagnose this? When I run tcpdump -i eth1 (my
airport card), I get nothing for a very long time, even when attempts
are made to browse the web, send mail, chat on irc, etc. I'd love to
give some helpful information, but I'm not sure what to provide.

Thanks,

Zac