Re: Airport weirdness with GUI web browsers?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Airport weirdness with GUI web browsers?
- From: Zachery Bir <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 16:19:24 -0400
- Message-id: <20020807201924.GA32450@gibbon>
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <20020807190840.GA32328@gibbon> <email@example.com>
On Wed, Aug 07, 2002 at 12:48:42PM -0700, Wilhelm *Rafial* Fitzpatrick wrote:
> Hmm... I just switched over to wireless on my 1st Gen TiBook, and so
> far its been rock solid. What does iwconfig report the link quality
> it? I know on my machine if it drops down to the mid-fifties the
> connection starts getting a little flaky.
That might be. Where we're working in our office, I've been seeing about
29-35 on the scale. At home, I'll check my connection, as it seems
almost flawless there. I'm probably considerably closer to my base
> I'm using a 2.417 kernel at the moment, but I'm planning to update to
> 2.4.19 tonight. I'll let the list know if I see any weirdness as a