Re: XF86Config-4 - Was: RE: Newbie apt-get question

    deFreese,> Got it, thanks.  One thing that I just noticed in the
    deFreese,> log is that it is seeing my ATI Rage 128 and finding
    deFreese,> (vidmem: 16384) and I notice that most of you that have
    deFreese,> sent me parts of your config files have the driver set
    deFreese,> to r128, etc.  My driver is fbdev, should I be using
    deFreese,> r128?

Yep.  I think the fbdev device is kind of restricted.  So use the
"r128" Driver, with the "UseFBDev" Option.

Good luck!

Marshal