RE: Newbie apt-get question

Wilhelm,

It is always good to ask the obvious.  Actually I have rebooted the machine
after every upgrade or install, just to make sure!

Another gentleman was asking about my sources.list.  It has the following
entry:

deb http://http.us.debian.org/debian stable main non-free contrib

Is that correct??

As for kde, the error that I get is:

  kde: Depends: konsole but it is not going to be installed or
                konsole3 but it is not installable

Thanks again,

Barry deFreese
NTS Technology Services Manager
Nike Team Sports
(949)-616-4005
Barry.deFreese@nike.com

"Technology doesn't make you less stupid; it just makes you stupid faster."
Jerry Gregoire - Former CIO at Dell