please test openoffice.org 1.0.1-1

Hello,
    Could we have as many folks here as possible give the new openoffice.org
1.0.1-1 build on...

http://openoffice.vpn-junkies.de/openoffice

...a try. You should be able to get it, running on debian ppc sid,
by adding...

deb http://openoffice.vpn-junkies.de/openoffice unstable main contrib

to /etc/apt/sources.list and doing...

apt-get update ; \
apt-get install openoffice.org openoffice.org-bin libstdc++4 \
		libgcc1lib stlport4.5gcc3.1

On my machine I am seeing this new version fail, as I did the second
rebuild of 1.0.1-rc3 that Jan did. We really need some other data points
here as I seem to be the only ppc user testing this release.
                    Thanks in advance.
                                          Jack
ps This will also pull down a new glibc 2.2.5-12.1 which has some
oo related glibc fixes. I know these aren't an issue as I can run
the original 1.0.1-rc3 packages from July 14th without any problems.