Re: Powermac 9500 won't recognize rescue floppy

I've tried using a different set of floppies, still no dice. So far ive tried 6
different disks, still not getting anywhere.
But just for the hell of it after the hfs boot image floppy was ejected, I threw
the rescue.bin disk in and it was being accessed for a good minute and a half.
I rebooted and tried the same thing with the root.bin disk, and got no access at
all. This mean anything to anyone? It seems as though the computer hasnt died, im
just not getting any video.
-Cheers