Can't find j2se-common pkg for java2

I just registered for the debian-general mailing list and waiting for the official add... In the mean time I hope I can ask this quick and simple question.  I have installed teh j2sdk pkgs and the java2-common and I got install errors requestion for j2se-common pkg.  I have been looking on sites for this package and can't find it.  I have also looked in the idividual packages and no luck there.  Can some one direct me to the proper place or should I wait till I  am on the general list?

Thank you,

-Adam